This weekend has been filled with a whole bunch of new things..
1. New Life Style- I’m no longer a college graduate, but a part of the 9-5 crowd, I will no longer have leisurely afternoons to go on long bike rides or hit a yoga class.. I’ll be working. Weird.
2. New Run Club- At a new pace. We spent yesterday shuffling along for 20km in 1h40. It was ridiculous. I thought my long runs would be at a 6minute pace still, but oh no.. the Running Room means business. We did one k at a 4.50 pace which is was ridiculous, and I was sure to let my new friends know..
3. New Breakfast- I went nuts this morning making my breakfast with Alpen (unsweetened, topped with a banan, and almond milk).. Getting in touch with my Swiss side this morning was important for me with my new blond highlights.
4. New Schedule- I woke up this morning with an intention of doing something active- but I didn’t. I’m giving myself the morning to sort out my life- find a bus to hop on and get to work on time without being sweaty.. I need to make friends before I start sweating on people in the office.
5. New Roommate- I want to have some kind of ridiculous story for you about her and how crazy she is- but she’s currently blending a smoothie with spinach in it. I just can’t go there- she also is a Masters student, swimmer and triathlete (as of the upcoming weekend). Things are looking good in that respect (she even does the dishes- my last roommate would wait at least 4 days before touching hers..)
Now that I’m starting to get some patterns established, I will be back to the site a little more often- “New Everything” is hard to navigate and write about all at the same time- some people are obviously better at it then others!
How do you find big changes in life and your blogging schedule?