A new month is among us, and with that- I give you my February resolutions.
What are February resolutions? You may be asking yourself… Well, at the beginning of the year (January- 31 days ago), I decided that I needed a way to accomplish my small goals (like eat oatmeal for breakfast- or try it, since I need(ed) to be consuming less sugar) and decided to bust out the old school paper calendar and sticker book and line them up.
Last month they looked like this: No added sugar on school days, oatmeal 4x/week, yoga 2x/week, clean my washroom and vacuum my house one time each week. They’re simple, but each day I accomplished one of those things I got a sticker- I didn’t do too poorly (according to my stickers- which I may have been generous on).
But with January ending, I’ve decided to switch it up again, keeping some, nixing others (as there are soo many to choose from). So I’ve come up for my January resolutions:
- Get one paper done each week (we have all of them due the first week of March)
- Try one blogger recipe each week- you’ll see them featured on here- starting today
- Have the mini meal plan 5 days a week (M-F), then relax on weekends, but don’t let loose like I have been (my jeans are a bit snug- and Mexico is coming up in 35 days)
- When making plans with friends- follow through (somehow schedules haven’t been meeting up)
- And I’m still keeping my yoga and cleaning goals from last month, to keep me on top of things.
So there you have it- the secret to my resolutions– How do you keep your resolutions through the year?
Hope you all have a wonderful day filled with sunshine and rainbows- mine is insane and I will fill you in later!
Don’t forget about my GIVEAWAY- it’s the the best tea in the WORLD!